Regardless of what you sell – clothes, health insurance, mobile phones, or power tools – the cleanliness of your store is fundamental to your overall brand reputation and your success!
At Emporis SA Commercial Cleaning, we’ve been cleaning retail premises, both street front stores and small, medium and large shopping centres, for quite some time, and have been responsible for the maintenance of a large number of sites throughout Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, North West, Free State, Kwazulu Natal, Gauteng, Limpopo and Mpumalanga.
Our comprehensive range of ancillary cleaning services, including window cleaning and floor and tile cleaning, lends itself perfectly to the retail cleaning requirements of shops who need to have their business shining in every way at all times in order to remain at the top of their game and have the edge over their competitors.
Experience the Emporis SA Difference
- We use natural, non-toxic, safe and effective cleaning products
- We tailor our services to our clients need and requirements so you only pay for the services that you need for your retail store or centre.
- We offer a large range of ancillary specialist cleaning services including window cleaning.
- We are flexible with cleaning times so we can clean early mornings or after hours to suit your schedule or opening hours.
- Our real time Integrated Management System allows clients to monitor their business site activity remotely and assists with regulatory compliance reporting.
- Our operatives have retail specific training working to a nationwide standardisation of practice.
All cleaners have police checks so you can rest easy knowing you’ve got cleaners you can trust.
Flexible retail cleaning solutions
With a highly trained team of cleaning professionals, adept in WH&S and Quality Management Systems, we have an adaptable and flexible approach to retail cleaning.
How it works:
- Once you’ve touched base with us by requesting a quote, our Business Development Manager will arrange a time to meet with you at your retail premises to get a comprehensive picture of your current retail cleaning requirements.
- We’ll formulate a proposal based on a cleaning plan formulated especially for you.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll be allocated a dedicated site supervisor, who will induct our suitably qualified operatives into your shop or centre and ensure they’re clear on what needs to be done and when.
- From there, the communication lines are open at all times and, with the support of your Area Manager and the State Operations Manager.
Click here to find out more about retail cleaning in your area and get a quote today.