If you’re in charge of finding a reputable and experienced school cleaner based in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, North West, Free State, Kwazulu Natal, Gauteng, Limpopo and Mpumalanga, you’re in the right place. Emporis SA Commercial Cleaning have demonstrated experience with cleaning small schools, large schools, private schools and public schools. We understand the paramount importance of health and safety requirements when it comes to cleaning schools and classrooms, and that you may have some specific needs which apply to the cleaning of your school in particular.
The Emporis SA Difference
We’ve developed new and improved ways of cleaning to ensure that our objective is focused on removing contaminants from your school and classrooms, rather than simply redistributing them. We also have special expertise in cleaning other common areas in the school including your staff rooms, toilet blocks and playgrounds. Our staff are highly trained to deliver our cleaning services with your stakeholders in mind. Since we clean because we care, you’ll be confident that your students and teachers are safe and secure when it comes to the cleanliness of the school and the conduct of our staff.
- We use natural, non-toxic, safe and effective cleaning products.
- We tailor our services to our clients need and requirements so you only pay for the services that you need for your school.
- We offer a large range of ancillary specialist cleaning services including carpet cleaning and window cleaning.
- Our Integrated Management System allows clients to monitor their business site activity remotely and assists with regulatory compliance reporting.
- All cleaners have police checks and working with children clearances.
We’re here to make your life easier when it comes to school cleaning!
Smart School Cleaning Solutions
With a highly trained team of cleaning professionals, adept in WH&S and Quality Management Systems, we have an adaptable and flexible approach to cleaning.
How it works:
- Once you’ve touched base with us by requesting a quote, our Business Development Manager will arrange a time to meet with you at your school to get a comprehensive picture of your school cleaning requirements.
- We’ll formulate a proposal based on a cleaning plan formulated especially for you.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll be allocated a dedicated site supervisor, who will induct our suitably qualified operatives into your school and ensure they’re clear on what needs to be done and when.
- From there, the communication lines are open at all times and, with the support of your Area Manager and the State Operations Manager.